Monday, November 4, 2013

If you could master any instrument of your choice, what would it be? I'd either choose the cor anglais or the pedal harp. What about you?

healthy2121

I play three instruments:  the piano, the cello, and the accordion.  I'm not really
good at any of them, but if I could be a master of one of them I'd choose the
accordion. 

The accordion is not as popular an instrument as it used to be;
not many people play it anymore.  But, it's such a fun thing to play!  I like it because its
keyboard is easier to play than a piano.  The keys are shorter and closer together so I don't
have to push as hard to make the sounds.  My fingers can play more complicated note combinations
(like triplets), and zip up and down the board in dramatic...


]]>

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Joe McCarthy related to the play The Crucible?

When we read its important to know about Senator Joseph McCarthy. Even though he is not a character in the play, his role in histor...