Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What is your favorite color?

Interesting
question.

I usually say that my favorite color is blue, but of course it
really depends on what the color is part of. I like blue shirts but not blue walls. It's weird,
but that's humanity for you.

According to Livescience.com, blue is the most
common favorite color of both men and women. While blue has a big lead over runner-up green
among guys, ladies like purple almost as much as blue. It might be a little surprising to find
out that pink is only the fifth favorite color choice for women.

Some people
particularly like certain combinations of colors. I happen to like the combination of orange and
blue, probably because those are my college colors (University of Florida). I also like red with
a little yellow, like the St. Louis Cardinal baseball team wears on their
jerseys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Joe McCarthy related to the play The Crucible?

When we read its important to know about Senator Joseph McCarthy. Even though he is not a character in the play, his role in histor...