Friday, March 11, 2016

Does God exist? Explain what you take to be the strongest argument or reason to believe that God exists or the strongest argument or reason to believe...

When I look at
the scientific evidence of how our world and our planet came to be, I cannot understand a
disbelief in God.  It is too perfect and too precise to have happened by chance.  As to how many
Gods there are, I personally believe there is only one.  I agree that some cultures have
invented gods and/or goddesses to explain the world around them.  For instance, it is often
believed that the Greeks invented the story of Zeus to explain the lightning.  However, I do not
believe that all stories of any god are a myth.  As to the difference between humans and God, I
would say we are as different as the potter and the clay.  God is a supernatural being while we
are carbon based life forms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Joe McCarthy related to the play The Crucible?

When we read its important to know about Senator Joseph McCarthy. Even though he is not a character in the play, his role in histor...