Tuesday, September 3, 2019

In how many schools have you worked? My contract stated back in 1999 that I was entering a system with LOADS of veteran teachers (35 years teaching...

I have been
teaching for 34 years, mostly in public schools.  The first year, I was a long-term sub in a
Catholic high school in St. Louis.  After my husband and I moved to Georgia, I have taught in 4
public high schools, and two community colleges (night school.)  I have also taught summer
school at a private high school for the last 5 years.  I have taught grade levels from 8-12, but
I teach mostly 12th graders now.  Over the years, I have seen many changes in education.  But
kids are kids wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Joe McCarthy related to the play The Crucible?

When we read its important to know about Senator Joseph McCarthy. Even though he is not a character in the play, his role in histor...