Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Have you ever had an experience with nature that transported you as Emerson describe? If not , please discuss the importance of such experiences and...

Certainly there are many
such incidents of discovering the beauty of nature in the everyday that I could quote, but I
guess if I had to pick one, it would have to be when I climbed up a mountain in Scotland in
Winter. It was a beautiful, clear day, but absolutely freezing (I was in Scotland, remember!).
As we climbed up, we passed huge icicles and snow before finally reaching the top and having an
uninterrupted view over the Scottish countryside towards Edinburgh. It was a true transcendent
experience, and always standing on the top of mountains forces me to examine my life and my
place in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Joe McCarthy related to the play The Crucible?

When we read its important to know about Senator Joseph McCarthy. Even though he is not a character in the play, his role in histor...